Meet Becca Sutton Of
Mod Hair Color Salon & Beauty Store
1. When did you graduate from cosmetology college and from which one did you graduate? I graduated from La’ James in 2012.
2. Why did you decide to go into this industry? I went into the industry because I LOVE helping people and teaching people. I also LOVE how every day is something new and different.
3. What is your favorite part of being a cosmetologist? My favorite part of being a cosmo is that every day is different and my job allows me to express my creativity and enthusiasm to create.
4. Why did you choose Mod Hair Color Salon & Beauty Store? I chose Mod because I could tell from the vibe that it was the place for me; fun, professional, and creative.
5. What’s your favorite thing about being a team member at Mod? My favorite thing about being a team member at Mod is that I know that everyone has my back and my guests best interest always in mind. It’s nice to trust everyone you work with.
6. What’s your most embarrassing salon moment? I don’t feel like I have embarrassing moments, I just own it!!
7. What’s your favorite styling tip you like to teach your guests? My favorite styling tip to show guests: Use root lifter and a blow dryer to really lift the hair off the scalp to create volume and extend longevity of the style because the hair won’t get as oily from sitting on the scalp.
8. What do you like to do most when you are not in the salon? I really enjoy relaxing with my friends & family, going to sporting events and movies.
10. What are your top two services you enjoy doing most and why? Color – Because you can change and enhance so much in just a couple hours, and you don’t have the commitment like a cut. If you don’t like it, change it. Extensions – It’s amazing how you can change someones whole style with as little as 2 extensions all the way up to 30, depending on desired style and need. Also, the time it takes is unbeatable. So fast and easy!
FOLLOW Becca Sutton on Instagram @becca_renae