MEET BRITTANY MAXSON OF
MOD HAIR COLOR SALON & BEAUTY STORE
1. When did you graduate from cosmetology college and from which one did you graduate? 2011 from La’James.
2. Why did you decide to go into this industry? I knew it was always something I wanted to do.
3. What is your favorite part of being a cosmetologist? I love how the industry is always changing & it is never boring. There is always something new to learn about.
4. Why did you choose Mod Hair Color Salon & Beauty Store? Someone told me a new salon was opening up so I applied.
5. What’s your favorite thing about being a team member at Mod? I like that everyone works together & not against each other. I also like how professional it is!
6. What’s your most embarrassing salon moment? When my pants split and my butt was showing.
7. What’s your favorite styling tip you like to teach your guests? I like showing people how to style something they already do with new products and show them an easier way of doing things.
8. What do you like to do most when you are not in the salon? I love being with my family. That is the most important thing to me. I like to be active, work out, be outside and hang with friends.
9. What are the hair care products you can not live without and why? I need a scalp therapy shampoo, a conditioner, and an oil.
10. What are your top two services you enjoy doing most and why?
Color – There are so many options and techniques that is never boring & it always makes you think even if it’s “just” a highlight.
Formal Styling – This comes easy to me and I like doing them.
FOLLOW Brittany Maxson on Instagram @brit_maxson