Meet Janet Quackenbush of
Mod Hair Color Salon & Beauty Store
1. What drew you to working a front desk position? I worked in an office with no one else around for 17 years. I needed a change and to be able to interact with people.
2. What is your favorite thing about working the front desk? Meeting and talking to new people every day.
3. What is the most challenging part of your job? Remembering all the benefits and qualities of all of our products.
4. What is the best vacation you have ever been on and why? My husband and I drove to East Liverpool, Ohio. It was like a second honeymoon and the drive was just beautiful.
5. What is your favorite pastime? Being at our cabin, boating, and being on a beach.
6. What is you favorite hair product and why? Moroccanoil Frizz Control . It controls my frizz and static, doesn’t weigh my hair down.
7. What is your favorite hair service to have done? My favorite service would have to be the Nioxin Scalp Treatment. It really treats my dry itchy scalp, takes care of the itchiness and redness. It also removes any build up on the scalp.
8. Do you have any other roles here at Mod on top of being a Front Desk Professional? If so what is it and what do you love about it? I am also the Wedding Coordinator for Mod Hair Color Salon & Beauty Store. I get excited when brides come in and book their wedding hair and makeup. I love to hear all about their wedding plans. I love to see the brides on their wedding day in the salon getting their hair and makeup done, when they leave they are just so beautiful!
9. Do you have any bizarre talent? If so what is it? Unclogging the stylists hairspray cans! LOL
10. What is the most memorable moment you have experienced here at Mod? What makes it so memorable? My most memorable moment would have to be Christmas 2015. All the stylists chipped in and gave me a chocolate diamond necklace to show their appreciation for all I do for them. I was so surprised that I was speechless and crying. I just couldn’t believe they did that. Love those girls!!
If you are interested in setting up your bridal appointment please contact Janet Quackenbush at #319-553-1080 or submit your information online by clicking on the bridal appointments tab.