Ten Questions With Sara Fisher
1. When did you graduate from cosmetology college and from which one did you graduate? I graduated from LaJames in Cedar Falls in March 2017.
2. Why did you go into this industry? I became a part of this industry to change lives. It’s amazing to see someone’s attitude and confidence change so drastically in such little time.
3. What is your favorite part of being a cosmetologist? I love how creative I can be – everyday always brings something new and exciting.
4. Why did you choose Mod? I chose Mod because of the atmosphere and the personal experience the stylists provide their guests – this sets the salon apart from any in the area!
5. What’s your favorite thing about being a team member at Mod? The team I work with at Mod is wonderful. They are always there to help and it’s clear everyone truly cares for each other.
6. What’s your most embarrassing salon moment? Nothing stands out as embarrassing at this point in my career, and I’m hoping to keep it that way for a little while!
7. What’s your favorite styling tip you like to teach your guests? I love showing clients the proper way to curl their hair with a flat iron! The wave pattern this technique creates is beautiful on any length of hair!
8. What do you like to do most when you are not in the salon? I love hanging out with friends, reading, binge watching TV shows with my cat & going on walks!
9. What is the hair care product you cannot live without and why? I love Kenra’s Platinum Dry Texture Spray because it gives me the volume and light hold that I want. I also couldn’t live without Moroccanoil’s hair treatment. This product keeps my ends soft, healthy, and it smells great!
10. What are your top two services you enjoy doing most and why? I love seeing the transformations of hair cuts and colors, so those two are definitely my favorites!
? FOLLOW Sara on Instagram @saraloustyles!!