10 Questions With Merima Mujic
1. When did you graduate from cosmetology college and from which one did you graduate? I graduated from College Of Hair Design as a barber stylist.
2. Why did you go into this industry? Ever since I can remember I have loved everything about the hair industry. I love making everyone feel confident and even more beautiful. It’s such a creative job.
3. What is your favorite part of being a cosmetologist? Being able to give everyone a different look, my favorite part is coloring hair.
4. Why did you choose Mod? I chose mod because I love the environment. Everyone here is super supportive and I love everything they have to offer.
5. What’s your favorite thing about being a team member at Mod? Definitely that everyone helps one another and we keep each other motivated.
6. What’s your most embarrassing salon moment? Once I was shampooing my customer and telling him how I’ve never let go of the hose while rinsing the hair and in that very moment I let go of the hose and drenched myself and him with water.
7. What’s your favorite styling tip you like to teach your guests? I love to teach my guests how to put wave in their hair without it taking them forever.
8. What do you like to do most when you are not in in the salon? I like to relax and just read a good book.
9. What are the hair care products you can not live without and why? I LOVE the Moroccan Oil Strong hair spray and texture spray, because the texture spray gives me lots of volume without feeling like I have a lot of product in my hair and the hairspray because I can still run my fingers through my hair but it still gives me a great hold.
10. What are your top two services you enjoy doing most and why? I most enjoy doing hilights and balayage.
👉 To see Merima’s work Check out her Instagram @mimamujic.
☎️ CALL 319-553-1080 to reserve your color appointment today!
🌍 CONNECT with us:
📍 Mod Color Salon & Beauty Store
4507 Algonquin Dr. Ste B
Cedar Falls, Iowa
💻 Website- here
📸 Instagram- here
📲 Facebook- here
🎥 YouTube- here